Friday, September 9, 2016

Lulu's embryo

Am I the only one with the ick factor about Lulu's "embryo" at Creighton Clark? I mean that is an embryo made with her brother's father! I can't stomach this.

I know it's half her baby and I understand that. I have been through IVF myself. I have been through 7 years of infertility and trying to have a  baby with my husband (I am blessed with two children from my previous marriage) but we wanted a child together as much as Dante and Lulu. We did 6 yes 6 rounds of IUI (  Intrauterine insemination ) which was 6 rounds of fertility drugs. Then we were able to do 3 rounds of IVF. I did get pregnant on the 6th IUI but miscarried and then after we gave up (3 IVF's later) and lost that baby too. So believe me I get the desire. Its real. That struggle Lulu is showing is real.

BUT I am not sure why egg donor isn't an option for them. I wish writers would educate viewers not insult them with crazy storylines. Why would Lulu be ok with having a Cassadine baby since Nik would be that baby's Uncle and Brother. (I know right now she thinks Nik is dead)

This obsession with the embryo will probably bring us to find a baby older than Rocco  alive and well on Cassadine Island & this is a moot point but I just get grossed out that she wants to carry her brother's father's child....

No comments:

Post a Comment