Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Luke gets "raped" by Jennifer Smith

Maybe I am the only one who thinks it's great GH brought back Luke's former fiancé . But I bet I am not the only one who is rolling her eyes and scratching her head as to "why". She kidnapped Lucky, made Laura and Luke fake getting back together at Tracy's expense (which I need to mention Jane rocked those scenes!) and all because she wants to jump Luke's bones? What?!?! This is Tony Geary's big send off? Am I dreaming? Is Luke? This is a nightmare. I can not believe Tony agreed to this "adventure"! I know that it's hard to please everyone with a storyline and some will love it and some will hate it but I am in shock over anyone who would LOVE this storyline. I know it's not over and there is more story to tell, well I am hoping that is the case. I am hoping that Jennifer's strings are being pulled by someone else. Please writers - don't let us down. Again. Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment